Hi, my name is Carol Mortarotti. In 2011, my ex-husband committed suicide. My life as I knew it was gone and my world was turned completely upside down. The pain and grief I felt in my heart was unbearable. I knew I had to be there for my son, but I wasn’t sure how I was going to survive.
Along the way, I discovered a process that changed my life. This signature formula enabled not only myself, but also my son to heal and recover from a devastating loss. I was able to open up my heart to forgiveness and thankfully return to a place of light, love, and empowerment.
I cannot begin to tell you how incredible it feels to have my power back. I let myself stand on the sidelines for too long, living my life as a victim. But today, I’m here as living proof that if you’re willing to really work, nothing can hold you back. When you forgive your past, you conquer your future.
I can help you if:
- You’ve experienced any form of grief or loss and feel stuck
- You’re holding onto anger, blame, resentment, or guilt
- You miss having meaningful, loving relationships
- You can’t remember the last time you loved yourself or life
- You don’t see a way out of how you’re feeling
- You want to get your life back but don’t know how
So, my questions to you are:
- Are you ready to let go of the past?
- What will your life look like if you continue holding onto the pain?
- Are you ready to take back control of your life?
If you answered YES, then it’s time to start your healing journey! You don’t have to do this alone. I know how you feel, and I’m here to help. CONTACT ME now so we can get you feeling lighter and freer.
“Carol, thank you for being in my life. You guided me with such love and patience, and helped me take back my power. I am truly grateful, I love you. ❤️” ~ N.B.