Grief is commonly associated with the death of a loved one, but it’s not limited to death. We also experience grief and loss over many other things, such as:
- Marital separation or divorce
- Loss of a meaningful relationship
- Conflict resolutions
- Job loss
- Financial issues
- Personal injury or illness
- Change in health of family member
- Hopes and dreams that were taken away
- Moving or change in living conditions
- Child moving out
- Loss of a pet
- Loss of pregnancy
- Sexual, physical, or verbal abuse
- Sexual orientation, gender and identity challenges
- Single Parenthood
- Problems at work
- Feeling betrayed, rejected or abandoned
- Loss of self-love
- Loss of connection with your higher power
- Disenfranchised grief
No matter what is causing your grief, I’m here to help. You don’t have to do this alone. My mission is to guide you through your pain, help you to release that pain, and ultimately show you how to return to a place of light, love, and empowerment.
Forgive. Release. Conquer!
I’m a Certified Coach and have personal experience with grief, loss, and recovery. I lost my ex-husband to suicide and a close friend on 9/11. I know how hard it can be to move forward after experiencing loss.
I offer both private and group coaching sessions. Fill out the CONTACT FORM so we can chat and put together a healing plan that’s unique to you. Don’t wait, it’s never too early to start healing your heart.
“Carol, thank you for being in my life. You guided me with such love and patience, and helped me take back my power. I am truly grateful, I love you. ❤️” ~ N.B.
“You created a safe place for me to share my story that I’ve kept secret for decades. Wow, who knew life could feel this good again! You are truly gifted.” ~ D.M.